[thechat] *ping*

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Jan 17 10:04:41 CST 2008

Hassan Schroeder asked:

>>Jesting aside, what's happenin'?

Not much.  Mostly staying out of trouble.  Working out.  Trying to get back
into shape for some hiking this summer.  (Wife is already marking the 'black
diamond' trails in Hocking Hills State and Cuyahoga Valley National parks.)

Catching up on long missed audio; Lauryn Hill, video: Black Adder I, Withnail
and I, and print, several Terry Pratchetts, Peter Egan's first book.

Also being shamed by some very productive fella in Cali into trying to find some
'spare time' to rattle a string or six.  ;-P

What about the rest of y'all?

Jes Easin' into aught-eight,

RonL.
Octarine is the new black.