[thechat] Guitar envy...

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Thu May 8 18:47:57 CDT 2008

On 5 May 2008, at 16:26, Luther, Ron wrote:

> Ah well, back to Guitar:
> Dunno which model you picked up, but the (very nice BTW) video here
> for the Variax 600 shows off some excellent 12 string and bottleneck
> acoustic blues tones.
> http://www.line6.com/variax/movies.html

Yep - it's all the same electronics, so you could do that with any of
'em. So I've got the cheap-ass model:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/martinb/tags/variax

But it's all-black, in a Tufnell-kinda way.

Mind you, being amp-less, I'm trying to get the output into my Mac,
and so far coming up with silence (Granted, I've been working away
from home since Tuesday until about an hour ago).

Cheers
Martin