[thechat] Soy Milk Maker

iris thechat at jarmin.com
Mon Aug 4 09:59:37 CDT 2008

reminds me of the "great apple juice scare" in the UK a few years ago
where they suddenly claimed that apple juice is really really bad for
you until it came out that you'd have to drink 20 litres a day for your
whole life or something.  well, i've been drinking at least 1 litre of
apple juice and 1/2 litre of soy milk every day for the last 20 years
and i still don't have any tits ;)

iris