[thechat] Soy Milk Maker

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Aug 5 08:17:23 CDT 2008

The incomparable Martin Burns noted:

>>I'll loan you a can of black paint, and then it'll be All Better.

Ooooo!  Now THAT'S Shiny!!  I mean, really, how much more black could it be?   ;-PPPPPPPPPP

>>(who has spent more time than he should today putting together
>>an intro to I Love Rock and Roll with Garageband+PodXT+Variax
>>[black, on Les Paul setting])

Hey.  That kind of time is only measured in smiles!  I picked this up recently; http://tinyurl.com/6yy5cy, and it's been huge fun.  I am soooo looking forward to annoying my son when he visits at the end of the month.   {Old guy cranking up some Possum Kingdom?  Too cruel!}  Heh.  I may have to get the other books in the series.

RonL.
(Who (later today in fact) will begin bugging y'all for home recording info!  Now if that isn't scary ...)