[thechat] what the

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Aug 7 08:20:58 CDT 2008

Little Kevin Freeman wrote in to ask:

>>How did it makes it way into my mailbox
Through a series of tubes, Kevin.  A series of tubes.
Be careful though, Joel lost a hamstah in one of those tubes!

>>How long is the list?
It's just about *THIS* big!
But if you think that's impressive, you should have seen the one that got away!

>>Can I have some gum?
Sorry. It seems to have lost it's flavor when I put it on the bedpost overnight.

>>What time is it there?
It's on my side.  Yes, it is.

Does anybody really know what time it is?
Does anybody really care?
If so I cant imagine why

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way

>>How are you?
... I feel fine.
I'm so glad that she's my little girl.
She's so glad, she's telling all the world

List-less-ly,
RonL.