[thechat] yeah, this is what I want to do - evolt history...

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Thu Aug 7 14:54:24 CDT 2008

> If you're into it, start sending me stuff, like Matt and Ron
> just did,
> and for now I'm gonna collect it all into a folder... I am not sure
> where everyone is to be found...

my fifth anniversary article:

    http://evolt.org/node/60256

re-reading it, it sounds weak, weedy, and pathetic. but there's a bit o'
history between the whinges.

I have vague general memories about how we endlessly lost momentum
because everything had to be voted ad nauseum and nobody was ever in
charge, which is the primary reason I finally lost steam. I'm still
listed as an admin. huh.

not technically history, just recollections.

joel