[thechat] 10Volt --> wuz RE: when is evolt's 10th anniversary?

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Thu Aug 7 21:49:09 CDT 2008

Luther, Ron wrote:
> Newly elected 10Volt chairmistress Erika

eights are great... there are actually quite a few web orgs turning ten
in 08.... and at 40, I am now officially old enough to be a cougar.
RAWR!!! look out little boys....

in other news, I'd not likely be the best ever chairmistress... I'm more
the type to light fires... organization is not my strong suit... but
anyway... it might be kind of a fun thing for everyone to try and do.
I'd like to go back and see who is in Oregon, these days. So that much I
could probably do, organize a PDX evolticon.  I just found out the guy
sitting at the computer next to me is subbed to thelist... so there's
one person I can try to recruit...

Erika