[thechat] Home recording?

Kevin Freeman chaocoine at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 05:39:35 CDT 2008

Whoa whoa, hold the phone.
What's a PodXT and an iMic and an OSX machine. I have none of these. I
do have a some stacks and a yamaha board that can be hooked up to damn
near anything that has not been built after 1990. I want a systme that
is cheap, easy, free, works, good, requiers no wires, has lotsa
buttons, and can not blow up and release the secret blue smoke that is
pent up inside all electronics.