[thechat] Happy Rudy's Birthday!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Sep 9 15:14:52 CDT 2008

Hi Gang,

Maybe it's all the SQL wizardry and db design simplifimagication consulting he has graciously provided over the years, but it just kinda _feels_ like Rudy's birthday ought to be some kind of 'official' evolt holiday.

Maybe we all ought to have the trout.  It *is* Tuesday after all.

Later,
RonL.

(Currently scanning the web for tips on how to get up and ride his new wakeboard!  I crashed so bad last weekend I think I swallowed a small catfish!  Ya know?  I gotta tell ya.  After that I'm just not seeing the glamour to this 'sushi' business.  Those whiskers in the throat really tickle!)