[thechat] Bush & Ike

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Sep 17 13:43:08 CDT 2008

So President Bush came down this week and toured parts of the gulf coast that were devastated by Ike.

Overall, his visit went pretty well.

Except maybe for that *one* awkward moment, when the President looked around at all the damage and said,

.
.
.
.

"Don't worry, we're going to get whoever did this!"

A RonL. who is very very happy to have 'lecnicity again!

(The ice cube supply for my rum & diet cokes was dwindling dangerously low.  Low enough to envivify those terrifying scenes from 'Nightfall' where Alex Trebek and the mongrel hordes rise up in their scavenging search for potent potables.  Whew!  Scary stuff, that!  ...  Oh, family all well and accounted for, btw.)