[thechat] bizness stuff (was RE: Celtic tunes on a Chapman stick (moved to thechat; was RE: [xforum] Challenging Drupal: Put up or shut up))

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Wed Oct 15 09:58:50 CDT 2008

> Joel, I like your site.  Good stuff linked from da blog.
> http://www.commonsenseentrepreneur.com/ce/blog/

cool; it's due for a total overhaul, being a hodgepodged mishmash right
now. time to resurrect the data overlord mentality and get it organized
again.

and time to start on my fifth business book (three and four are already
in the works) which will probably be called "How to do Business with
Women When You're Not One"

<j>