[thechat] bizness stuff (was RE: Celtic tunes on a Chapman stick (moved to thechat; was RE: [xforum] Challenging Drupal: Put up or shut up))

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Oct 15 14:42:53 CDT 2008

>>He may have to wear a flack jacket, but I bet it'll
>>be a really nice custom talored flack jacket, b/c
>>these books will sell like hotcakes.

And ink-proof for when he gets interskewered on 'the view':
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/900_pound_giant_squid_joins_cast

Bet he won't have those kind of problems guesting on Oprah!

A concerned,
RonL.

(On second thought.  It's Joel!  He'll still wear his old jacket.  He'll just have a new Chapman stick or two in the boot of his JPS!)