[thechat] Hiding from Elections Now

erik mattheis zero at gozz.com
Mon Oct 27 11:51:40 CDT 2008

As I understand it, predatory lenders primarily prey on the elderly,
immigrants and other people who have trouble reading what they are signing
or are particularly persuadable.

Here's a specific case where the predator falsified documentation on
mortgages:
http://www.ct.gov/dob/cwp/view.asp?a=2245&q=394106

Here's in general some info from a law firm on predatory lending:
http://www.predatory-lending-lawyers.com/forms.shtml

Both links found via google. Predatory lending has been in the news for
like, a decade, I thought it was common knowledge to everyone in the US ...
not sure if Neil Bootrz ever reported on it though ... ha ha!

- Erik

--
Erik Mattheis

Politics, hydroponics, poison frogs and elephant rampages
http://fearofclowns.com/
612 377 21272