[thechat] cube farm report #1

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Wed Oct 29 00:16:09 CDT 2008

Judah McAuley wrote:

> The worst was one day when I showed up and I was wearing these kind of
> green/grey pants and a similar colored shirt with little tan/blue
> print design on it and I suddenly realized much to my horror that I
> totally matched my cubicle walls and carpet.

> That outfit will never be repeated. I am not just a number!

No, no, no! SRSLY. One person, yes, but!

Getting *everyone* in the office to wear that exact same outfit on
a_given_day.streaming would be a killer performance piece. :-)

And Erika could provide the sound track, I'll bet...

I'm just sayin' ...

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com
Webtuitive Design ===  (+1) 408-621-3445   === http://webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.