[thechat] cube farm report #1

Conyers, Dwayne dwayne.conyers at hp.com
Wed Oct 29 08:31:32 CDT 2008

Erika [ekm at seastorm.com] was rumored to have said:

> & oh yeah... free coffee
> with REAL cream.

My favorite former employer had free BEER in the fridge... and would order several dozen large pizzas around 4 p.m. so we could eat, drink, and listen to technology seminars from external vendors.

Then, a new employee was revolted by the presence of the devil's brew and she complained.

After requisitioning a large blanket and several baseball bats, we re-stocked the fridges with Mountain Dew, Jolt, and various flavours of Snapple.  And some Motrin for the rat.

--
I made magic once.  Now, the sofa is gone.
http://blog.dwacon.com