[thechat] chili pepper tasting

erik mattheis zero at gozz.com
Sat Nov 1 00:34:24 CDT 2008

I conducted a "Halloween warm up" chili pepper tasting at work Thursday
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=42225&id=676374106&ref=mf

It was the second time I introduced fresh Dorset Naga flesh into my body -
the experience is otherworldly. Not pain or heat, but more similar to pain -
its indescribable; all I was aware of was that there was a mouth and tongue
connected to my brain. After the main ride is over, you can feel exactly
were it is en route to your stomach.

If you're into endorphin highs, you owe it to yourself to seek out and try a
Dorset Naga or other jolokia pepper. As they take forever to ripen, seeds
should be started in late Feb/early march ... I sold $600 worth of seedlings
on eBay this past season and can send a link to people in the US if you want
to get them that way, otherwise the rather expensive seeds are available
directly from the breeders - http://www.reallycoolseeds.co.uk/

--
Erik Mattheis

Politics, hydroponics, poison frogs and elephant rampages
http://fearofclowns.com/
612 377 21272