[thechat] voter turnout

Conyers, Dwayne dwayne.conyers at hp.com
Tue Nov 4 10:11:43 CST 2008

erik mattheis [zero at gozz.com] wrote:

> My interactions with McCain supporters have been
> roughly evenly split between three groups - enthusiastic
> McCain supporters, disheartened McCain supporters
> and impolite McCain supporters who closed the door
> before I could engage them.

Sigh...

I compare the John McCain of 2000 versus the John McCain of 2008 and it is incomprehensible how a campaign could create such negative emotions.  Granted, there are many rational and sane McCain voters... but what the "gotcha" journalists have reported on is just unreal.

Okay, I'll put the soapbox away now...

--
As you ramble on through life, whatever be your goal
keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole