[thechat] cuteness limiter (was RE: voter turnout)

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Wed Nov 5 15:43:08 CST 2008

> Erik and Erika?  I'm sorry but I think there's a local ordinance
limiting
> the cuteness of such couplings.
>
> Or maybe it's only triggered if you also dress alike -- I can't not
sure.

oh, no no no; the names alone are enough to set off the alarms.

worked once with a woman named Duana, after her father Duane. (c'mon,
man; if you didn't get a son, you didn't get a son.) The state of Texas
created new legislation just to prevent her from marrying anyone named
Duane, in any spelling of the name.

joel