[thechat] A LIST apart

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Tue Nov 11 18:27:59 CST 2008

I noticed a subtle redesign at ala...  kinda cool.

Some color adjustment (green, not orange on the front) and gone back to
a fluid layout... three weeks ago it were fixed-width.

I *think* the 3 cols on the main article page is a new deal as well.
hmmmmmmmmmm.  though I cant recall for certain...

middle column is flexy.  side cols fixed.  image in article keeps top
lines short and catchy.  I like the idea of keeping at least the top
lines of an article short (images do this nicely) because that's where
you draw someone in ... or not.

left hand col is of course naught but le logo.  right hand col is search
+ nav + traditional sidebar info, but doesn't inundate you w/ crap all
the way to the bottom...

4 cols (counting logo) on le front page.  graphics in col 3 from left
keep it from being too much, I think (though it is close).

eeeeenteresting.