[thechat] snowvolt

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Sun Dec 14 11:36:34 CST 2008

we got our snow... it's done the wet-snow-freeze-ice thing, dept
transportation requiring chains on highway 1-5 traveling through town.

when it snows in pdx like this, we get 24 hour news coverage, live
footage of cars trying to navigate the highway, images of people
trekking from their abandoned vehicles... images of dogs with snow on
them OMG!! CUTE

I have an four 12 years girls here.  the good news is my two cats that
hate each other are rapidly learning the art of tolerance (no one can
run outside and hide).

Erika