[thechat] amandavolt

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Dec 15 08:17:50 CST 2008

Cheryl noted:

>>At least 5, I think. Some of us are in digest/lurk mode... but have been here for ages...

Oh, plenty more than 5 I think:

* Cheryl
* Erika
* Elfur
* Amanda
* Tara
* Bri
* Warmly Shirley K.

And a quick browse of _just_ the December '08 thelist archives adds:
+ FayeC
+ Sarah Adams
+ Tania Leonian
+ kate

And some possible others. And we're only 1/2 way through the month!

Dredging long dormant cells from where me brain used to be brings up false memories of:
- A lady who was webmaster at La-Z-Boy?
- A killer design lady who did an early Paul Mitchell site, and then a site for her dad's mfg company in Ohio?
- The German lady with the avante-garde photography?

And, of course, there is always Aardie ... who is well known to be quite fetching in his Buffalo Bills muumuu!

HTH,
RonL.