[thechat] snowvolt

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Tue Dec 16 02:02:25 CST 2008

sounds like tomorrow is going to be the only semi-thawed day this week.

Pdx doesn't get normal snow, it's more ice.  Sounds like we'll be glazed
for a while.  I have stocked enough provisions to make it through.

so continual beervolting is postponed for me.   I hope *someone*
beervolted, though.  I even have a coffeevolt scheduled with an ex
webmonkey  guy.  (webmonkey just let pretty much everyone go... *again*)

McLean just sent me a zip file of Austin pix.  AWESOME!

Erika