[thechat] Hello? Anyone Out There?

Joel D Canfield Joel at CommonsenseEntrepreneur.com
Sun Jan 25 09:21:36 CST 2009

> nigh perfect russian imperial stout. I find, these days, that the last
> two times I've had it was with breakfast. There is something hearty
> about it that makes it just perfect with fried potatoes, eggs,
> chorizo, bacon and some Cholula hot sauce.

The Field, my Irish pub in San Diego, offers the ploughman's breakfast:
bacon sandwich, potatoes, and a pint (imperial, of course) of Guinness.
a beer that has overtones of coffee with cream just seems to work for
breakfast.

Sacramento Brewing Company makes a Russian Imperial Stout that is almost
indistinguishable from Rasputin.