[thechat] Economic Stimulus

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Feb 2 12:31:27 CST 2009

Joel D Canfield asked:

>>how many of those does a python eat every day?

Hi Joel,

Heh.  Back in the 80's I once ran into a kid who was homeless for that very reason!  I tried not to laugh in his face when he told me his story, but I probably didn't succeed.  It turns out that he and his large Burmese used to live at home with his mother.

His mother *used* to breed teacup poodles.  Ouch!

It was a very sad story, in a 'news of the weird' kind of way.

Cheers,
Ron (as many of you may have already suspected) - the very large chew toy