[thechat] Economic Stimulus

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Feb 2 14:47:19 CST 2009

Hassan Schroeder noted:

>>http://webtuitive.com/family/dog/Bodhi/the_face.html

<low whistle />

Wow!  Biewers!  That is *very* cool.  ;-)

Yeah, we needed hypo-allergenic so we looked at a lot of different options.  We thought about regular Yorkies for a while.  We found some FSS Coton de Tulears (I REALLY liked the idea of a 'pirate dog') - but we could only find the all-white and those were just too 'Bichon' for me.  Couldn't find any Havanese.  The parti-colored Schnauzers are pretty much impossible to get.

... and don't get me started on the bazillions of shyster breeders out there!  Grrr!  We ran into soooo many liars.  It was getting very disheartening.

A few more weeks.  Get the little guy through all his shots.  Then we'll take him around to visit some of our friends and their little fuzzbutts.

RonL. (the rawhide one)