[thechat] <grumble />

erik mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Thu Feb 19 11:28:02 CST 2009

Indeed, there is nothing to argue about here: this second largest
chuck - $144B - is specifically appropriated to fund existing state
programs which would otherwise be eliminated or scaled back due to
deficits state governments are experiencing.

Thus, the fascinating flap of news stories about whether all the
Republican governors who spoke out against the bill are going to take
the dirty, immoral money or not.

--
Erik Mattheis

Postulate: One cat has eight tails.
Proof: No cat has seven tails. One cat has one more tail than no cat.
Therefore, one cat has eight tails.

http://fearofclowns.com/