[thechat] No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Apr 7 10:31:29 CDT 2009

Joel D Canfield said nice things.

Thanks Joel,

My friend appreciates that!

Sorry for the noise - sometimes my crabby pills kick in early.  Anyway, on a more positive note ... I finished watching the "Hot Tuna - Live at the Fillmore" dvd from Netflix last night.  (I was actually looking for something completely different, got distracted, saw something shiny over in the corner, and before I knew it had added it to my queue.)

I had heard -of- them, but not really listened to them before.  Excellent fun!  Odd vibe - they kinda come across as the best. garage. band. ever.

Ciao!
RonL.