[thechat] Hot Tuna (was RE: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished)

Joel D Canfield Joel at BizBa6.com
Tue Apr 7 11:58:39 CDT 2009

> a more positive note ... I finished watching the "Hot Tuna - Live at
the
> Fillmore" dvd from Netflix last night.  (I was actually looking for
> something completely different, got distracted, saw something shiny
over
> in the corner, and before I knew it had added it to my queue.)
>
> I had heard -of- them, but not really listened to them before.
Excellent
> fun!  Odd vibe - they kinda come across as the best. garage. band.
ever.

was Papa John Creach still alive for that one? mean mean fiddle player;
nice match for Jorma's guitar. Cassidy is one of my bass heroes;
minimal, but not simple.

have to get the young'un to put that on her NF list we all share

joel