[thechat] Hot Tuna (was RE: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished)

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Tue Apr 7 22:43:55 CDT 2009

Joel D Canfield wrote:

> of course, I meant Casady. like, maybe I was talking about David
> Cassidy. he's raising macadamia nuts in Hawaii last I heard. wonder if
> he's got partridges in his trees.

All this heavy flashback material, and now I hear there's going to
be a Spinal Tap reunion tour? :-)

Sigh. Kinda weird to see current pix of people from bands from the
sixties though; way too much like looking in the mirror...

And yes, hearing Papa John Creach in person was amazing; rewrote my
mental map of "violin" ...

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com
webtuitive design ===  (+1) 408-621-3445   === http://webtuitive.com
twitter: @hassan