[thechat] Amazon

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:12:55 CDT 2009

Books came into day. Rudy's Simply SQL, and Project Management by Meri
Williams. Apparently I added the former last year when it came out and
forgot to get it. I got Rudy's to see what all the hype is about ;).

Anyway, I wanted to comment how they were shipped. Having only bought
three movies through Amazon before, and the actual site, not other
sellers, I didn't have too much to say. I got these from separate
sellers, though, and I must say, I'm quite impressed with the
packaging. The PM book was wrapped like a fragile child, and Rudy's
book was packaged neatly with a handwritten messages of appreciation
for buying the product.

I don't know if any of you have horror stories, but all I can say is
it made a Monday awesome, so I wanted to share the wealth...of
awesome.

Hoping you all are enjoying the Monday as much as I am.

(I'm half expecting, now, for a freighter to land on top of the building.)

--
-Jack Timmons
http://www.trotlc.com