[thechat] Firefox 3

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Apr 29 09:39:12 CDT 2009

Chrome noted:

>>This is a totally pointless post ...

Hi Dan, welcome to thechat!  ;-)

>>I've just had a little chuckle typing about:robots into the address bar of Firefox 3

Heh! Very Cool!  (I upgraded my 'fun' machine to jaunty jackalope earlier this week.)

>>Anyone recognise the phrase in the title bar? ;)

But of course!  One of my favs! ... Uh, the 1951 Michael Rennie version if you please!

The remaining lines (guessing here) appear to be from:
* Isaac's first law
* A Ghostbusters tribute
* Sirius Cybernetics sales pitch from THHGTTG, and
* Futurama.

Probably sad to know all that off the top of my head, eh?

Oh well ... may the hair on your feet grow ever longer,
RonL.