[thechat] Behind Your Back

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Sat May 23 07:00:47 CDT 2009

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 2:13 AM, David Kaufman <david at gigawatt.com> wrote:
> Not unless the term "in front of your front" meant behind you, and that
> is a logical impossibility.  Ask any logician.  Go ahead.

In front of your front is a continual forward motion, though. Behind
is a reversal, or maybe the saying really goes "two behinds don't make
a front"?

>> Being as how your back faces behind you...
>
> Is "being as how" even a word, dude?

You're right, it's not a word, but a phrase!! The aliens have landed,
we're all going to die! Call Tom Cruise, quick like!

> No, behind my back would be not be in front of you ...unless you were
> following me (looks over shoulder).

Behind you is behind you.
Your back is behind you and faces behind you
Oprah Winfrey is watching your every move.

> And I blame Al Gore for this weather we're having.

That's a proposition we can all get behind. Luckily, we're using his
invention to coagulate a plan.

--
-Jack Timmons
http://www.trotlc.com