[thechat] Behind Your Back

Roger Austin raustin3 at nc.rr.com
Sat May 23 07:19:07 CDT 2009

Jack Timmons wrote:
> On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 2:13 AM, David Kaufman <david at gigawatt.com> wrote:

>> And I blame Al Gore for this weather we're having.
>
> That's a proposition we can all get behind. Luckily, we're using his
> invention to coagulate a plan.

  I thank him for our beautiful weather. I have been sitting on the back
porch enjoying the birds and the nice cool morning. The Bluebirds
outside my office window have fledged now. The Hummingbirds aren't as
pissy as usual toward each another. The Nuthatches have two offspring
following them around and making all kinds of cute sounds. The
Red Bellied Woodpeckers are at the feeder and the Carolina Wrens are
making much more noise then a B-52. Frankly, it is a beautiful North
Carolina morning.

  I didn't even know Al was involved, but Tennessee is a neighboring
state so that is plausible. Enjoy, Roger