[thechat] Jealous

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 08:44:08 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 3:32 AM, Fred Jones<fredthejonester at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://haskell.org/sitewiki/images/a/aa/Screen-triplehead-galois.jpg

I'm going to have to throw in with Ron. That's a nice setup, just
wouldn't work for me for various reasons:

1: I can get sight issues with two monitors (although mine are two 19"
wide screens flood lights and not 17" 4:3, from what they look like)

2: I rely on my keypad for almost every number-punching task I do ( > 2 digits)

3: I'm a big guy, and just like big animals need large areas of land
to survive, I too require a good sized desk area (photo incoming)

Love the penguin, though. One think I -do- wish I could do is switch
to a Linux desktop.

Photo (because I just love my work desk, and can't go without posting
one in return). Never mind the blurriness, I haven't had my coffee
yet:

http://www.codeacula.com/pictures/codeacula_desk.jpg

--
-Jack Timmons