[thechat] Jealous

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Tue Jun 9 08:27:37 CDT 2009

I'm personally in favor of the "large iphone" style of second monitor. Makes
for better email reading.

http://brightkite.com/objects/1e1fbd0a54f811de9591003048c10834

This work-provided laptop is actually the El Dorado of laptops, there is
none larger. My giant coffee cup is actually putting it back into
proportion. I've got this strange Lilliputian thing going on, it helps me
compensate for .... something.

nagrom