[thechat] Hold the Pitchforks!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Jun 30 14:02:35 CDT 2009

Hi Gang,

Hold the torches and pitchforks.  I'm temporarily between castles.  Hola!  We sold the old place last week and now I'm busily moving things hither and yon ... and boy are there a lot of steps in 'yon'!

Anyway.  So I'm talking to this guy, right?  Turns out he has a degree in mad science with a minor in evil from a prestigious and disreputable lair, but still has no opportunities in today's economy.  Pretty sad.

He's talking to me and it's like, maaan, how much does it suck to be a Mad Scientist -- on a budget!  Ewww.  I mean, do you know how hard it is to glue little laser pointers to the heads of red tailed sharks?

And then the little boogers just sink anyway!

That doesn't terrify anybody.  Shoot.  I've seen more terror when the squirrels band together and take out a peanut vendor at the ballpark.  Nope.  Just doesn't cut it.

Anyway now I know how he feels.  Heck, it'll be months before I can keep my Shustoff in the freezer again!  <sniffle />

That tired guy with the moving brace,
RonL.