[thechat] interestorating (Was: Re: arrrrr!)

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Wed Oct 14 13:05:08 CDT 2009

That was funny, Kevin.  But not really the way pirates speak, or spell.

Most pirates were known to be surprisingly good writers.  Still are, in
fact, to this very day (though now their style tends more toward the
Nigerian email scam, mixed with a strong Ivory Coast ransom-note influence.

But what's so annoying (much less irri-tatting) about being
interestorated in the endingness of words?  that?  I've always been!

Anyway, to delet our obsecancious mailings, please refer to the key on
your keyboard labeled "Delete" (or perhaps just "Del" (or maybe
"delet")).  The owner's manual that came with your computer should be
able to help you operate it properly.  Be careful of the "Insert" (or
"Ins") button just next to it, though!  Incorrect use of *that* one
could be painful (especially if you're in a seated position at the time
that it's activated).

And to prevent the compulsive consistent delivery of all our future
message to you, send an email to thechat-unsubscribe at lists.evolt.org
(though I can't fathom why we'd go on without you!)

And when you get the confirmation email, just hit reply and send.

thanks,

-dave