[thechat] arrrrr!

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Wed Oct 14 15:45:24 CDT 2009

so, who pissed off the pirate?

phrases I will tweet:

"English Professors are so interestorated in the endingness of
wordies"

"kick up a hike to your mother *** super man jeshiva *** eating
fooliosiosiosios"

i know what scoliosis is... is fooliosiosiosios something else? what
is the definition of is? it is what it is? is you is or is you ain't?

i need to hang out here more...