[thechat] 19" Monitor

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Sun Oct 25 10:41:18 CDT 2009

Fred Jones wrote:
> A store near me has two (and two only) Samsung 943BM Plus 19"
> monitors. This is it:
>
> http://www.samsung.com/hk_en/consumer/detail/detail.do?group=computersperipherals&type=monitors&subtype=multimediaseries&model_cd=LS19MYMRBQA/XK
>
> He will give me two of them for a total of $406 (USD). If I am not
> mistaken, this is a GREAT deal and I should jump at it.
>
> No?

It probably matters where you live, but for example here's

   <http://www.frys.com/product/5811493?site=sa:Homepage:Spot5>

a 23" 16:9 widescreen for $170. And if you look on that site in
the `monitors 18.5" - 20.5"` category most of them are $129 or
$139.

But as I say, it may be regional, and of course you wouldn't be
paying shipping. And there's the instant gratification aspect to
consider, always :-)

HTH,

H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com