[thechat] Evolt.com

John Handelaar john at handelaar.org
Tue Feb 23 07:37:15 CST 2010

On 23 February 2010 00:09, Jack Timmons <jorachim at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Martin Burns <martin at easyweb.co.uk> wrote:
>> Anyway, fixed about 3 hours ago *applauds @handelaar*
>
> As a side note I just deleted the tracking cookie to get on, but I
> probably wasn't the only one who had that issue.

Yeah, that only worked (in a placebo sense) because the underlying
problem was fixed about 13 mins after your first email :)

Keep on reporting them, though, please; I never actually visit the
site nearly as often as would be required to be on top of this and
Dean's got plenty of stuff on his plate as well.  Sometimes we just
don't see it.

jh

*mutter* I can feel a swift and heavy dose of JFDI coming on with
regard to this site, its upgrade and/or its software and its design.
*mutter*  How many years do we have to hang around here pretending
that evolt.org works the way we pretend it does before accepting the
truth? *mutter*