[thechat] Lights

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 13:53:03 CDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 1:35 PM, Luther, Ron <Ron.Luther at hp.com> wrote:
> <Report of DIY Fun>

Wife & I are looking to close on a unique home very shortly ourselves,
and all that's been on my mind (and the thing that's prompted us
purchasing a home) is wanting an area that is mine (and I can
paint/modify without permission).

My only issue is cleaning when we move. Boys can be hard on a house no
matter how well you keep up with it.

Have fun fixing those lights. The first thing I'm going to do is take
a couple walls out. And remove the cabinets to put in some new ones,
up higher, so I can stick a vented microwave up under them.

Just hope supplies are at the right price.

--
-Jack Timmons
http://www.trotlc.com