[thechat] Lights

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 14:49:09 CDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Luther, Ron <Ron.Luther at hp.com> wrote:
> Congrats!

Why thank you.

> Kudos to you, sir!  I can handle painting (we've redone six rooms so far) and moving some lights around.  But taking walls out?  Uh no.  That is WAAAAY beyond my comfort and/or talent level.  However, we have had several different contractors in for 'larger' projects.

I might end up doing that just to be sure I'm not taking out a
load-bearing wall. The ones I'm considering don't appear to be, but I
make websites, not remodel or design homes for a living, so what do I
know?

Plus, if I hire a contractor, it will get done quicker, and I have
someone to yell at other than the mirror if they mess up big time.

> Gulf Coast Florida Panhandle, eh?  Sounds like we share similar weather and landscaping challenges anyway.

I wish we got more hurricanes. Not Category 4, but hard enough to
knock the dead stuff out of the trees.

By the time they get here the natural barrier's weakened them.

> Good luck on the new place!

The same!

At least you haven't connected the positive and negative on a car
battery with a wrench you were holding while leaning on a car. It was
genius, really.

--
-Jack Timmons
http://www.trotlc.com