[thechat] Lights

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 18:39:22 CDT 2010

> Or any car my Dad ever owned, but especially the '39 Chevy which was the
> first car I remember as a kid, and the pink and white '57 Buick Roadmaster,
> which is where I spent about half of my childhood, riding around while my
> dad tried to get rid of the travel bug. (Back then we used to say "gallons
> per mile" instead of vice versa)

Made the Hummer look fuel efficient?

I didn't grow up around car guys. My real dad just drove them, and
took them in when needed.

My dad had his truck...and that made him happy. I helped him fixed it
when I could, but there's only so much one can learn holding a
flashlight...poorly.

--
-Jack Timmons
http://www.trotlc.com