[thechat] Lights

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Thu Mar 18 19:10:51 CDT 2010

Jack Timmons wrote:

> Now, if only my Explorer broke in ways that didn't require me to have
> someone else fix it.

Amen to that. The guys in the service department at the local Ford
dealer know my wife by first name at this point. Though with 200K+
miles on it, it's more surprising how minor most of the breakage
has been. Most. Not all.

Now my '75 Chevy C-10 is a different story. 6 cylinder with 3-speed
column shift, room for a family of 4 to picnic under the hood. Most
repairs can be done with a couple screwdrivers and a good set of US
box/open-end wrenches. :-)

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com
webtuitive design ===  (+1) 408-621-3445   === http://webtuitive.com
twitter: @hassan