[thechat] Lights

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 19:47:45 CDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 7:10 PM, Hassan Schroeder <hassan at webtuitive.com> wrote:
> Amen to that. The guys in the service department at the local Ford
> dealer know my wife by first name at this point. Though with 200K+
> miles on it, it's more surprising how minor most of the breakage
> has been. Most. Not all.

I'm not even that far (if I remember correctly), and I've already
rebuilt the transmission, fixed an interior cooling pipe, replaced my
water pump, and now the thermostat housing -and- that water pump
needed replacing. On top of that, one of the water pump's mounting
bolts broke at the threads, and I have no way of getting a drill in
there to use the bolt-out bit without removing the radiator...

Too much for one man with..

> a couple screwdrivers and a good set of US
> box/open-end wrenches. :-)

Which is pretty much what I have.

--
-Jack Timmons