[thechat] going nomad

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Tue Sep 7 13:18:39 CDT 2010

So, have I mentioned this madness here on thechat?
http://CanfieldOfDreams.com/

The 15th of this month we move a few blocks to house sit for some friends,
then tidy up the old homestead and return it to the owners, whereupon we
become nomads, my Best Beloved and Little One and I. Store a couple boxes of
books and my vinyl albums in a friend's spare bedroom, and the rest fits in
our little van and goes with us to stay with friends or, preferably, house
sit for folks who've decided to take extended vacations during the best
weather of the year.

If you know someone who's going on holiday and needs someone to house sit
for anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months, point 'em our way.

If you know someone who wants to host a house concert with a couple dozen
screaming fans throwing money at my guitar case, that'd be nice, too.

If you'd like to shout mocking and derogatory comments about my
intelligence, that wouldn't be so nice, but I can't stop you.

joel

--
Joel at CanfieldOfDreams.com
Can a California family leave their stuff behind & embrace a nomadic