[thechat] Dont tax

Jack Timmons codeacula at codeacula.com
Sat Oct 30 09:58:44 CDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Roger Austin <raustin3 at nc.rr.com>
excited my morning by writing:
> Cool in North Carolina too, but not bad.

Even though I live in Florida, I usually prefer colder weather.
Probably because rest of the year is humid and hot.

> Speaking of squirrels, did you know that there is a giant squirrel
> native to the US called the Eastern Fox Squirrel. I have never run
> into one, but want to get a look at one someday.
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_squirrel>

I would -love- to have one of those. And train it to attack my kids
when they misbehave.

They'll fear every bushy tail in the grass they see.

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 9:23 AM, Mohan Arun L <marun2 at gmail.com> explained:
> You people in America dont have to deal with real headaches like these.

That's a misconception, and a statement based entirely off
perspective. We have plenty of examples of the same thing over here
across the puddle.

Anyone happen to live in the Crestview/Okaloosa area in Florida and
want to attend a sweet Halloween party?

--
Jack Timmons
@_Codeacula