[thechat] Dont tax

Jack Timmons codeacula at codeacula.com
Sat Oct 30 16:38:39 CDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 3:28 PM, Matt Warden <mwarden at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, while politics is a hot button issue, I reject the idea that we
> must take a vow of silence. What we need to take is a vow of civility.

I totally agree.

Except that I can never trust that capability when not face to face
with someone. Call me strange for doubting humanity on the interwebs.
;)

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Judah McAuley <judah at wiredotter.com> added:
> Should be an excellent year for playing in the snow.

Last year was our excellent year for playing in the snow.

In the fact that it actually snowed.

I might take the kids back up to north GA around the snowy end of the
year, though. Unfortunately, out there is a bit too far for my
baby-traveling comfort range.

--
Jack Timmons
@_Codeacula