[thechat] Best Way for Grandma to Upload Pictures

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Dec 23 19:17:35 CST 2010

On 23 Dec 2010, at 15:15, Fred Jones wrote:

> I want to set her up with a way to upload them to share them, as
> opposed to these gigantic emails, but I'm not into this. Is flickr a
> good idea? MediaFire? Photobucket? She wants them private, at least
> somewhat.

Posterous - she can email them to Posterous which will stick them nicely on a page/as a gallery.
So basically the same workflow for her as now, just with a slight change of destination address.
http://posterous.com/faq

Nicely, it can cross-post to Flickr (or Picasa, Photobucket, ....) automagically:
http://posterous.com/help/autopost

Dropbox works too.

Cheers
Martin