[thechat] installing Ubuntu on an old Sony Vaio; it never finishes

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Jan 24 10:00:21 CST 2011

Joel D Canfield noted:

>>pshaw. I don't know where I am *now*; a map for you to follow me from where
>>I'm not to where I might never be . . . well, I'll send it over, eh?

>>git out yer hip waders.

No worries!  I'm feeling it today.  ;-)  Managed to set up a DSN on Vista so now I can migrate to my new laptop and continue to use software the rest of the company is busy throwing under the bus!

Yeah, it's a good day.   So far.  Fingers crossed for my 'uzi or olive branch' session with IT this afternoon.

Cheers,
RonL.